NBA All-Star Game 2020 online: Watch Team LeBron vs Team Giannis Full Game Highlights streaming, Final Score, Winner Team along with Recap of All Star Weekend Saturday/Sunday Night, TV Schedule, Team LeBron vs. Giannis Rosters, NBA Slam Dunk contest, 3-Point Contest, MVP Odds and Predictions here.
Hello Basketball lovers, It’s the perfect time to discuss about 2020 NBA All-star game, which is going to be played between LeBron vs. Giannis teams. It’s will be surely a great experience to watch celebrities and the NBA’s rising stars in the NBA All-Star weekend 2020. The Game has been ended now. You can easily watch the full game highlights of 2020 NBA All-Star Game on this post. NBA All-star 2020 streaming highlights will include Game Score, Slam Dunk Contest 2020, 3-Point Game & Final Rounds stream.
After looking to the updates, they all took the court on friday night and having fun that time. But, don’t worry you all! Game is On for you as well.
- You can enjoy Saturday night by participating in the various Contests as like Slam Dunk Contest, Three-Point Contest, Many Skills competition & more on.
- That’s all make this Saturday night as All-Star festivities night and one of the favorite parts of this game.
- Obivously, you can take the participation in the Slam Dunk Contest 2020 along with Three-point contest 2020 before this game, which always brings a mix of creative and breathtaking slams from some of the NBA’s top dunkers.
- Many of you guys looking for dunk contest time, nba all star saturday night, nba dunk contest 2020, all star game time, nba all star weekend dunk contest time, 3 point contest, nba all star events, nba sunday night & many more things. I’m trying to write down each and everything related to this event in the below post.
It’s the 69th edition of NBA All-Star weekend and NBA All-Star game 2020 will be played on Sunday night. It’ll be the game between Los Angeles Lakers‘ LeBron James vs Milwaukee Bucks‘ Giannis Antetokounmpo, two solid champion teams and players as well. In short, It’s one of the great basketball games of all time, which is going to be played on February 16. It’s the second straight year that James and Antetokounmpo were voted to serve as captains and had the opportunity to draft their teams.
- Have You Checked: Best 11 NBA Los Angeles Lakers License Plate Frame Reviewed
69th NBA All-Star Game Overview – NBA All Star Game 2020 Weekend
- What is the Date of All-Star Game 2020 ? – Sunday, February 16, 2020
- What Time does the All-star game start today ? – 8 p.m. ET
- Match b/w: Team LeBron vs Team Giannis
- In which venue will the match be played ? – United Center, Chicago, Illinois
- Where Can I Watch NBA All-Star Game on TV and Live Stream ? – TNT and TNTDrama.com, NBA TV
2020 NBA All Star Rosters and Teams
- NBA Commissioner Adam Silver will select the replacement for any player unable to participate in the All-Star Game, choosing a player from the same conference as the player who is being replaced.
- Silver’s selection would join the team that drafted the replaced player.
- If a replaced player is a starter, the head coach of that team would name a new starter from his team’s group of reserves.
- Lakers head coach Frank Vogel will lead Team LeBron, and Toronto Raptors head coach Nick Nurse will guide Team Giannis.
Team LeBron Starters
LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers (LA Lakers)
Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers (LA Lakers)
Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks
James Harden, Houston Rockets
Kawhi Leonard, Los Angeles Clippers
Team LeBron Reserves
Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns
Nikola Jokic, Denver Nuggets
Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers (injured, will not play)
Chris Paul, Oklahoma City Thunder
Domantas Sabonis, Indiana Pacers
Ben Simmons, Philadelphia 76ers
Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics
Russell Westbrook, Houston Rockets
Team Giannis Starters
Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
Pascal Siakam, Toronto Raptors
Kemba Walker, Boston Celtics
Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks
Team Giannis Reserves
Bam Adebayo, Miami Heat
Jimmy Butler, Miami Heat
Rudy Gobert, Utah Jazz
Brandon Ingram, New Orleans Pelicans
Kyle Lowry, Toronto Raptors
Khris Middleton, Milwaukee Bucks
Donovan Mitchell, Utah Jazz
2020 NBA All-Star Game – Full Game Highlights – Team LeBron vs Team Giannis – February 16, 2020
#TeamLeBron wins the 2020 #NBAAllStar game, 157-155, to earn $300,000 more for the Chicago Scholars! Relive the 2020 NBA All-Star Game of Team LeBron and Team Giannis!
2020 NBA Slam Dunk Contest – Full Highlights – 2020 NBA All-Star Saturday Night
Best Plays From 2020 NBA All-Star Game!
Check out the BEST PLAYS from the 2020 NBA All-Star Game!
2020 NBA All-Star Game | Final Minutes of Game
The 2020 NBA All-Star game came down to the wire in the last few minutes, as Team LeBron and Team Giannis gave everything they had to win the game.
2020 NBA All Star Weekend Schedule
Here’s the schedule for the rest of All-Star Weekend, followed by predictions for the remaining events.
Saturday, February 15
- State Farm All-Star Saturday Night, 8 p.m. ET on TNT and TNTDrama.com
Sunday, February 16
- 69th NBA All-Star Game, 8 p.m. ET on TNT and TNTDrama.com (live stream coverage begins at 6 p.m. ET)
Team LeBron, Giannis 2020 NBA All-Star Jerseys to Honor Kobe, Gianna, Stern – Find the New Format
There’s the official annoucement about the Official Jerseys that will be worn during the 2020 NBA All-Star Game. It will feature tribute to Kobe Bryant, Gianna Bryant and other victims of helicopter crash. It will also tribute to th former NBA commissioner David Stern.
Who will wear Kobe’s No. 24 and Gianna’s No. 2 Jerseys ?
- Team Giannis will wear the red Jordan Brand NBA All-Star 2020 uniforms and Team LeBron will wear the blue Jordan Brand NBA All-Star 2020 uniforms.
- Kobe’s No. 24 will be worn by Team Giannis and Gianna’s No. 2 will be worn by Team LeBron.
- There will also be two commemorative patches on the shoulders honoring Stern and the nine victims of the Jan. 26 helicopter crash.
- In addition to the All-Star Game jerseys, the NBA previously announced that participants in the Rising Stars Challenge and All-Star Saturday night events will have jerseys with Nos. 2 and 24 patches in the center that will be surrounded by nine stars to represent the nine victims of the crash.
Buy Kobe Bryant No. 24 and Gianna Bryant No. 2 Jerseys – Purchase 2020 NBA All-Star Game Jerseys, Shoes & more from here
According to the Official Tweet post by Daren Rovell, “JUST IN: Final design of Team LeBron & Team Giannis jerseys for @NBA All-Star Game. LeBron’s team all wearing #2 for Gianna Bryant, Giannis’ team wearing #24 for Kobe. Memorial patches for 9 who passed in helicopter crash, band in memory of former commissioner David Stern.”
JUST IN: Final design of Team LeBron & Team Giannis jerseys for @NBA All-Star Game. LeBron’s team all wearing #2 for Gianna Bryant, Giannis’ team wearing #24 for Kobe. Memorial patches for 9 who passed in helicopter crash, band in memory of former commissioner David Stern. pic.twitter.com/5TncENo5CU
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) February 12, 2020
“In the Memory of Kobe”, This time NBA All-Star Game will be different one
The NBA announced today a new format for the 2020 NBA All-Star Game that makes the outcome of every quarter count for charity. The changes include a new fourth-quarter format that will honor the late Kobe Bryant.
The league changed the format of the All-Star Game this year in hopes of making the game more competitive. Each of the first three quarters will serve as a minigame, with the winning team earning money for a local charity picked by the captains. The last quarter will revert back to the total scores from the first three quarters, with the winner being the team that is first to hit a predetermined target score.
- In the 69th NBA All-Star Game, Team Giannis and Team LeBron will compete to win each of the first three quarters, all of which will start with the score of 0-0 and will be 12 minutes long.
- At the beginning of the fourth quarter, the game clock will be turned off and a Final Target Score will be set.
- The Final Target Score will be determined by taking the leading team’s total cumulative score through three quarters and adding 24 points – the 24 representing Bryant’s jersey number for the final 10 seasons of his NBA career.
- The teams will then play an untimed fourth quarter and the first team to reach the Final Target Score will win the NBA All-Star Game.
- In honor of Kobe Bryant, the target score for victory will be determined by adding 24 points to the leading team’s point total after three quarters.
“We spent a lot of time considering the right target number to use for the fourth quarter,” Byron Spruell, the NBA’s president of league operations, told Tim Reynolds of the Associated Press. “Through the events of this week it became clear to us that the only appropriate number for this season’s All-Star Game is 24.”
2020 NBA All-Star Game New Format
Must Check out the complete 2020 NBA All-star Game new format here.
- The NBA All-Star Game will have two main changes for this year:
- Every Quarter Counts for Charity – The All-Star teams will compete to win each quarter for Chicago-based community organizations.
- New Game Ending – The fourth quarter will be untimed and the teams will play to a Final Target Score, meaning that the game will end with a made basket or a made free throw instead of with the clock running out.
How will be the winner of 2020 NBA All-Star Game decided?
- For instance, if the cumulative score of the first three quarters is 100-95, the Final Target Score would be set at 124 points.
- To win the NBA All-Star Game, the team with 100 points would need to score 24 points in the fourth quarter before the team with 95 points scores 29 points, and vice versa.
- With no minimum or maximum time on the clock in the fourth quarter, the NBA All-Star Game will end with a made basket or a made free throw.
The NBA All-Star weekend will take place in Chicago from Feb. 14-16. The headline event is the All-Star Game on Sunday at 8 p.m. ET from the United Center. The main 2020 NBA All-Star Game will take place on Sunday, Feb. 16 at the United Center in Chicago, airing live at 8 p.m. ET on TNT and ESPN Radio in the United States. The NBA All-Star Game will reach fans in more than 200 countries and territories in more than 40 languages.
2020 NBA All-Star Game Prize Money and NGO-Charity details
As part of NBA All-Star 2020, more than $1 million will be contributed to Chicago community non-profit organizations through NBA Cares outreach efforts. These efforts will culminate during the NBA All-Star Game when each team will play for a Chicago-based charity beneficiary, as selected by team captains Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Milwaukee Bucks and LeBron James of the Los Angeles Lakers.
- The community organization selected by the winner of each of the first three quarters will receive $100,000 – a total of $300,000 donated to charity for those three quarters.
- The winner of each of the first three quarters will be the team with the higher score at the end of the 12-minute quarter.
- The winning team in the NBA All-Star Game (i.e., the team that reaches the Final Target Score first) will earn $200,000 for its community organization.
If the first or second quarter ends in a tie, the $100,000 charity award for that quarter will be added to the next quarter’s award. If the third quarter ends in a tie, the $100,000 charity award for that quarter will be added to the award of the team that wins the NBA All-Star Game.
If one team wins each of the first three quarters and reaches the Final Target Score first, $500,000 will be donated to the winning team’s charity and $100,000 will be donated to the losing team’s charity.
2020 NBA All-Star Game MVP Odds and Predictions
As usual, star player LeBron James again reach the All-Star Game with a knack for winning the contest’s MVP award. In the history, he has already received this honor for 3-times. There are two more players who’ve won four trophies each named, Bob Pettit and Kobe Bryant. The major question is, Will this be the 4th MVP award winning for James ? Answer, I’m already positive for it. But, There’s a catch for LeBron here, his own teammate, Anthony Davis, who is the betting favorite to win the award this year.
- After looking to the performances of Davis, He is having a strong first season in Team Los Angeles Lakers, averaging 26.6 points and 9.2 rebounds through 46 games.
- He’s a seven-time All-Star, and he’s also a former winner of the game’s MVP award after claiming the honor in 2017.
- Harden and Doncic are also members of Team LeBron with strong odds to win this year’s All-Star Game MVP award.
- Harden leads the NBA in scoring, averaging 35.3 points per game. He’s an eight-time All-Star and consistently one of the league’s top scorers, but he’s never won All-Star MVP.
Doncic is set to make his first appearance in the All-Star Game on Sunday, It’s all happened after participating in the Rising Stars Challenge on Friday night. The Mavericks guard is healthy after recently missing seven games with an ankle injury.
- If a member of Team Giannis wins MVP, then it’s likely to be Antetokounmpo himself.
- He ranks second in the NBA in scoring at 30.0 points per game, and he continues to improve as he gains experience.
- Although the four-time All-Star has never won the game’s MVP honor, he was the NBA MVP last season.
No matter who earns MVP this year, I’m guaranteed you a different winner from last season. Kevin Durant won the 2019 award, but he’s out for the season with an Achilles injury.
Odds obtained via SportsBetting.Ag
Anthony Davis +400 (bet $100 to win $400)
LeBron James +450
Giannis Antetokounmpo +500
James Harden +600
Luka Doncic +900
Trae Young +1000
Kawhi Leonard +1400
Joel Embiid +1800
2020 All Star Weekend Predictions also include 3 contests
Skills Challenge 2020
Skills Challenge will be the competition held b/w the former champions of the event. Previous year’s champion Boston’s Jayson Tatum is back to compete with Brooklyn’s Spencer Dinwiddie, the 2018 winner, and Clippers guard Patrick Beverley, winner of 2015.
- Veteran Derrick Rose was supposed to participate in the event, but he is injured and was replaced by Oklahoma City’s Shai Gilgeous-Alexander.
Surely, a great competition for the prize, but my own prediction will go with Dinwiddie. Reason being, he has the perfect mix of youth, experience and athleticism to take back the honor and win for the second time in three years.
- Pick: Spencer Dinwiddie, Brooklyn Nets
Three-point Contest 2020
The 2018 winner of the event, Booker will look to win this year’s three-point contest by beating a field of seven other players, including Brooklyn’s Joe Harris, who won it last year.
But when Booker gets into a rhythm, he can be tough to beat. So, expect him to make the most of this opportunity to return to the event by winning for the second time in three years.
- Pick: Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns
NBA Slam Dunk Contest 2020
- For the first time since 2009, Dwight Howard is participating in the dunk contest.
- He took part in the event in three straight years from 2007 to ’09, which included winning it in 2008, the year of his famous Superman dunk.
- Pick: Dwight Howard, Los Angeles Lakers
All-Star Game 2020
- All eyes comes on LeBron James, whenever talking about All-Star Captain these days.
- It’s an interesting fact that James has been voted to serve as a captain all three seasons, since the format changed to feature a playground-style draft between two players in 2018.
Each of the previous two years, James has led his team to victory. That includes last year when he went head-to-head with Giannis Antetokounmpo, who is again the other captain this season.
- While both teams are stacked with top talent, James has a starting lineup that appears built to dominate in an All-Star Game format (not much defense, lots of three-point shooting and stylish offense).
- Anthony Davis, Luka Doncic, James Harden and Kawhi Leonard are also starting for Team LeBron.
Like every year, the All-Star Game will have a lot of points. But it will be James’ squad that prevails as the 16-time All-Star again powers his team to victory.
- Pick: Team LeBron